The price is for 10 units. We deliver the goods within 1-3 days. Inquiries for wholesale quantities are welcome by e-mail email@example.com
This FFP2 respirator is designed to achieve a close and comfortable facial fit. This face mask has a very efficient filtration of airborne particles. It provides a higher degree of protection than a surgical, medical, or cloth mask.
FFP2 respirator provide a barrier to at least 94% of particles measuring larger than 0.3 microns and may be used in environments where hazardous substances exceed the OEL by up to a maximum of tenfold concentration. Respirators are also used in healthcare facilities.
These masks are suitable for reducing the chances of getting coronavirus infection.
|Material||3 layer (50gsm/ 25gsm spunbond nonwoven; 25gsm meltblown nonwoven)|
|Filtration efficiency||More than 94%|
|Marking||EN 14683:2019+AC:2019 TYPE IIR, EN149:2001+A1:2009|
|Duration of use||NR – single use (no more than one shift)|
|Size||One size (package size 250x5x120mm)|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Manufacturer||Baltic Masks, Lithuania|
|Important information||Used products must be disposed of as hazardous waste|
1. Before opening the package, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or disinfect your hands with a disinfectant (containing at least 60% alcohol);
2. Holding the rubber bands, unfold the mask with both hands;
3. Put the mask on your face covering your mouth and nose;
4. Pull the rubber straps towards the ears and place or attach the straps to the adjustable strap and fasten around the head;
5. Adjust the position of the nose clip until you completely cover the nose;
6. Press the mask against your face with both hands.
1. This product is not intended to be used for protection against harmful gases, vapors or fatty aerosols;
2. This product does not generate oxygen and is not intended for use in a low pressure environment;
3. It is not recommended to use the mask if it does not fit completely on the face when applying the mask;
4. If you notice that the mask is damaged, leaking, or you have difficulty breathing while using the mask, replace the mask immediately;
5. This product is disposable. The recommended duration of use is 4-8 hours.