The price is for 10 units. We deliver the goods within 1-3 days. Inquiries for wholesale quantities are welcome by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Lithuanian manufacturer respirators. The disposable masks fit nicely on the face. Ensures easy breathing and does not cause discomfort. Ideal for daily use.
The disposable masks protect against droplets that are excreted during sneezing or coughing. These masks can help to protect others by reducing exposure to the respiratory secretions of the mask wearer.
A three-ply mask reduces hand-to-face contact. 3D three-dimensional design will keep your glasses from fogging up.
|Material||3 layers (25gsm/ 25gsm spunbond nonwoven; 25gsm meltblown nonwoven)|
|Marking||EN14638:2019+AC:2019 TYPE IIR|
|Duration of use||NR – single use (maximum 3-4 hours)|
|Size||One size (17.5x9cm)|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Manufacturer||Baltic Masks, Lithuania|
|Important information||Used products must be disposed of as hazardous waste|
1. Before opening the package, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or disinfect your hands with a disinfectant (containing at least 60% alcohol);
2. Holding the rubber bands, unfold the mask with both hands;
3. Put the mask on your face covering your mouth and nose;
4. Pull the rubber bands towards the ears and put on;
5. Adjust the position of the nose clip until you completely cover the nose;
6. Press the mask against your face with both hands.
1. This product is not intended to be used for protection against harmful gases, vapors or fatty aerosols;
2. This product does not generate oxygen and is not intended for use in a low pressure environment;
3. It is not recommended to use the mask if it does not fit completely on the face when applying the mask;
4. If you notice that the mask is damaged, leaking, or you have difficulty breathing while using the mask, replace the mask immediately;
5. This product is disposable. The recommended duration of use is 3-4 hours.
|Dimensions||20 × 10 × 3 cm|